Design software for a leading vegetable breeding organization and really make an impact! What are you going to do?
Do you want to help provide healthy vegetables for everyone in the world? Do you want to contribute to the improvement and sustainability of food production?
Enza Zaden is an innovative biotech company that develops, produces and sells seeds for vegetable varieties all over the world.
As a Technical Application Engineer you design and improve Enza Zaden’s software. You maintain, enhance and monitor the performance of applications and interfaces. Your responsibilities vary from initiating deployment updates and fixes, to providing your colleagues with technical support. You are a fast problem solver and by automating specific elements, you increase efficiency and quality of the operational processes.
You are responsible for maintaining and supporting our websites. In addition, co-designing, developing, testing and maintaining integration solutions based on Azure Integration Platform (tools & interfaces) for e.g. HRM and D365 environments
You spar with key users to obtain important information and explain new ways of working. That way, you gain relevant input to envision your working strategy. You discuss approaches, practices and developments with Product Owners and the Manager IT Services and set strategy based on operational importance.
The Enza Zaden culture is one that encourages professional competencies. We have a flat organizational structure with short communication lines. Ideas are valued, and great ideas stand to win an Innovation Award. We work in multi-disciplinary project teams and like to learn from each other.
- You are passionate about new technology and knowledge building
- You have strong analytical and problem solving skills
- You are knowledgeable in Agile and Devops practices and tools
- You are familiar with Sharepoint and Azure integrations
- You have an eye for IT processes that can be automated
- Technische en deels functionele ondersteuning op applicaties vallend binnen het Comptence Center zoals o.a. MS Teams, Project Online (Project Operations), TopDesk
- Familiar with one or more of the following techniques: Microsoft Azure, Azure Devops, Yaml, Powershell, Bicep
Who are we?
Enza Zaden is an independent family business with more than 2500 colleagues. Sounds special? It is! As a biotech breeding company innovation is key and our focus on innovation and development has made us big. This also applies to our people! We are growing fast and there is plenty of room for you to grow with us but we always stay focused on personal contact. Furthermore, you will of course get:
- A very good salary! Both fixed and a good bonus scheme,
- A good pension,
- 26 vacation days with the possibility to buy additional ones;
- A laptop and phone;
- Flexible working, where you are partly in the office to work with colleagues or can do focus work at home;
- An innovative work environment where your ideas are valued,
- A collegial atmosphere, we like to have fun!
- A training budget and personal growth plan so you can continue to develop.
Enza Zaden is a vegetable breeding company that develops vegetable varieties. And produces and sells its seeds all over the world. We have made an animation to explain to you properly (and as briefly as possible) what we do.
The purpose of our work? To offer everyone worldwide access to healthy and varied vegetables. With more than 2500 passionate colleagues all over the world, we work together every day on the vegetables of tomorrow.
Please, send your application to our Recruitment department, via the button below.
Sander Schoe, Sr Corporate Recruiter, +31 6 2136 8907, firstname.lastname@example.org